Everybody is making this whole weight loss thing so complicated!
So many people think they have to radically change their life if they want to shed the extra weight they are carrying around.
They think that if they don’t wake up at 5am to go to the gym and follow a strict Paleo diet, it’s never going to happen.
So they just give up…or don’t try at all.
No wonder so many of us jump from diet to diet hoping the next thing will work, but wind up frustrated in the same place we started…still catching that glimpse of ourselves in the mirror and thinking “Ugh!”
Here’s the first truth I want to share with you: all the fancy shmancy diets aside, we all want the same basic few things:
- To like what we see in the mirror when we get out of the shower
- To live long and healthy, and watch our kids and grandkids grow up
- To be successful and progress in our career
- To have the energy to get through the day and get everything done
- To look and feel attractive (let’s admit it, when we walk down the street or into a meeting, we want people to think, “wow, that guy is fit!” rather than, “he’s let himself go”)
The second – and more important – truth I want to share with you is that you can lose all the weight you want by making some simple shifts in your life as it is right now.
- You don’t have turn your life upside down to shed the extra pounds you’re carrying.
- You don’t have to be a gym rat.
- You don’t have to spend hours at Whole Foods comparing different kinds of organic kelp or in the kitchen cooking elaborate meals.
You’re actually a lot closer to getting the results you want than you think. It’s a lot simpler than you realize.
You just need the right info and strategies to dial it in so you can drop the extra weight you’re carrying around so you can get on with enjoying the rest of your life.